Natural sarcoidosis remedies are showing great promise in relieving uncomfortable sarcoid symptoms. They come without the dangerous side effects of conventional drugs. These remedies may also play a role in stopping the disease becoming a chronic, progressive illness that robs one of their health and enjoyment of life.
Lets take a look at the top 7 natural sarcoidosis remedies:
- Natural enzymes – Certain plant and animal-derived enzymes have the ability to break down the “granulomas” or clumps of abnormal immune cells seen in sarcoid.
- Cleansing foods – A clean internal cell environment, free of toxins, acids and microbes is essential for a complete recovery from sarcoid. The use of cleansing vegetables and fruits can change your cell’s internal environment to one of vibrant health. Juicing your vegetables and fruits can accelerate the healing process.
- Healing herbs – Scientific studies are showing that herbs may play a role in balancing immunity, quelling inflammation and repairing damaged cells. Taken at the right dosages, herbs like ginger, rosemary, milk thistle and Chinese herbs are powerful sarcoidosis remedies.
- Nutrients – Added nutrients can help you re-build cells and tissues, and protect your body from further damage. Essential nutrients that act as sarcoidosis remedies include vitamin C, the B complex, zinc and selenium.
- Diet – A fresh, healthy diet based around an abundance of vegetables, fruits, quality protein and essential fats will go a long way in repairing your body from the ravages of sarcoid. Toxic foods that need to be eliminated include alcohol, coffee, trans fatty acids, sugar and highly processed foods.
- Relaxation remedies – Relaxation and stress management is a crucial part of treating sarcoid. Sarcoidosis remedies that can help your body relax include the B vitamins, magnesium , herbs like valerian, passionflower and hops, and lavender oil which can be used topically or added to your bath.
- Heat and massage – The pain of sarcoid can be relieved by the application of heat or massage. The addition of essential oils like rosemary, pine and eucalyptus can make this approach even more effective. Depending on the areas of the body affected by sarcoid, heat and massage can usually be done at home by the patient or family member.
If you are suffering from the pain, distress and frustration of sarcoid, then natural sarcoidosis remedies may be the answer to re-gaining your health and life.
Related terms: Foods High in Magnesium, Magnesium Rich Foods List, Symptoms of Low Magnesium, How Much Magnesium Should I Take, How Much Is Too Much Magnesium, Low Magnesium Symptoms in Women, Magnesium Benefits for Women, Symptoms of Too Much Magnesium